Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Jersey Opera House does not offer refunds on tickets, unless in exceptional circumstances.
- There is a non-refundable booking fee of £1.20 per ticket when booking online on our website. If the theatre has to refund tickets under exceptional circumstances, this booking fee will not be refunded.
- For a fee of £1 per ticket, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same show, subject to availability and with at least 24 hours’ notice prior to the performance.
- Concessions, unless otherwise stated, are for children under 12, students, senior citizens and HIE recipients.
- Reservations are held for a maximum of one week prior to the performance before being automatically released for general sale.
- Latecomers may not be allowed access to the theatre until a suitable point in the performance.
- We reserve the right to change the cast without prior notification.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- No unaccompanied children under 16 are allowed into the auditorium.
- The Jersey Opera House Refund Policy is NO REFUNDS GIVEN.
- All refund requests must be put in writing to the Marketing & Sales Manager at Jersey Opera House, Gloucester Street, St Helier, Jersey JE2 3QR, or by email to email@example.com
- A refund will only be given in exceptional circumstances, at the discretion of the Marketing & sales Manager, or upon cancellation of the performance.
- If a refund is agreed, the customer must return the ticket(s) to Box Office at least 24 hours prior to the show whereupon the refund will be made immediately to the card used for the ticket pruchase, subject to a £1.00 administration charge per ticket. This rule does not apply to cancelled performances.
- If the tickets were originally purchased by cash or cheque the refund (minus the £1 administration charge) will only be made by cheque. The cheque will be raised by finance within seven working days and posted to the original purchaser’s address. We do not refund in cash. The administration charge is not added when the show is cancelled.
- If the tickets were originally purchased by Debit/Credit Card, the refund (minus the £1 administration charge) will be made to the card by which the tickets were originally purchased.
- Jersey Opera House does not offer a buy back option unless the show is a sell-out.
- Tickets will only be accepted for resale on the understanding that the theatre’s own tickets will be sold first and the resale cannot be guaranteed.
- Further Information About Events Your attendance at an event may be subject to additional terms or restrictions Jersey Opera House or promoter. You should review your tickets for any additional information that may apply to your attendance at an event.
- Event Cancellations / Postponements Jersey Opera House or the event promoter determines policies relating to the cancellation of an event. These policies can vary, but generally, such policies provide a refund of the ticket price. If an event is cancelled, Jersey Opera House will attempt to contact you and advise you on the policy for obtaining a refund to that event. When Jersey Opera House issues a refund to you on behalf of the event promoter, as a result of a cancellation, we will refund the price that you paid for your ticket. Service fees, processing fees and any other fees, such as delivery fees, are not refundable. Policies regarding postponed events vary. If an event is postponed, you should contact Jersey Opera House directly to obtain information about postponed dates of the event and if there is an applicable refund policy.
- Ticket Limits In an effort to give fans an opportunity to purchase tickets to an event, Jersey Opera House and promoters often set limits on the number of tickets one customer or household is allowed to purchase. You will be advised of any limits on tickets by a posting on the “buy” page for the event, or by a system limitation on the number of tickets you may purchase during your online session. Tickets purchased for an event during multiple online sessions on our website are added up to ensure that any imposed limitations are not exceeded. When customers exceed these limits, their orders may not be fulfilled.
- Ticket Availability Ticket availability is subject to change. Jersey Opera House does not always control the number of tickets or the location of seats that are made available for purchase. Sometimes promoters and Jersey Opera House may release additional tickets for an event after it has gone on sale. Tickets are also “locked” (not available) for a short time while customers complete their purchase. If a customer does not complete his or her purchase, previously locked tickets are released and made available for purchase. For these reasons and others, the tickets available for a given event can and do change rapidly. If you are unable to find tickets to an event, please check back again. Once your purchase has been completed however, we are not allowed to exchange or refund your order even if additional tickets become available at a later date.
- Pricing and Other ErrorsIf the amount you pay for a ticket is obviously incorrect, regardless of whether it is an error in a price posted on this website or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale date, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel your order and refund to you the amount that you paid. This policy will apply regardless of how the error occurred.
- All Sales are Final All sales completed through us are final. Jersey Opera House does not refund or exchange any order once it has been confirmed unless the event promoter instructs the venue to provide a refund on cancellation or postponement, so please be sure that you have selected the proper event and seat locations prior to completing your order. Once tickets are issued, they will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen.
- Ticket Resale You understand that the resale of tickets may be restricted by law in certain circumstances. Any violation of any relevant law may result in your prosecution. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation. We assume no liability arising from your resale or attempted resale of tickets purchased through us.
For a full list of Jersey Opera House’s Terms & Conditions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPETITIONS & OFFERS
- Jersey Opera House Competitions will have individual terms and conditions. Please contact email@example.com for a list of Ts & Cs for a specific competition.