Become a Friend of Jersey Opera House and get more out of your involvement with the theatre.
For a small annual membership fee your donation will go towards supporting Jersey Opera House and helping to ensure the long-term future of the theatre for all island communities to enjoy.
As a non-profit making organisation, Jersey Opera House appreciates your support and the membership is open to all.
Both individual and joint memberships are available. John Nettles OBE is patron of the Friends Club so you’ll be in good company!
Some of the benefits members will receive are*:
- Priority booking prior to general sale (where possible)
- Advance e-notification of shows & events
- Advance copy of Season Events Guide
- Regular e-newsletters & e-updates
- No ticket exchange or resale fees (£1 per ticket for non-members)
- Select ticket offers (at Jersey Opera House’s discretion)
- Friends’ Membership Card
- 10% discount on food at OH! Cafébar
- Exclusive Members’ offers & competitions
- Invitations to exclusive Friends’ events
*subject to terms & conditions
Single Membership is £20 per annum
Joint Membership is £30 per annum
Student Membership is £10 per annum
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Jersey Opera House is a non-profit making organisation. Your annual membership subscription is a donation to the Opera House Charitable Trust to help safeguard the future of the island’s premier theatre.